Krzys' 2005 Cosmic Grey Civic EP3 Type R - Bob

Krzys

• 3 weeks later...

Lovely car dude.  It seems really hard to find a clean EP3 these days.

This is my favourite colour in them too.  I've always wanted a Premier edition in Cosmic Grey.

Rainsports are probably the best tyres I've ever used, the grip is absolutely astounding and the turn-in and feel was much improved over the budgets, I've had potenzas, P zero neros, sport contact contis in the past and rate the rainsport3 higher tbh

I've Rainsport 3s on my MB6 and cannot lose grip in it.  Love them, although I wish the sidewall was a bit stiffer.

Lovely car dude.  It seems really hard to find a clean EP3 these days.

This is my favourite colour in them too.  I've always wanted a Premier edition in Cosmic Grey.

A Premier edition would have been nice but for what you get extra it wasn't essential! Not when this one is as good as it is! 

Surprised you've managed to keep it so standard sir! Tbh it's such a clean original example I'm not sure if even I'd mod it!

I've Rainsport 3s on my MB6 and cannot lose grip in it.  Love them, although I wish the sidewall was a bit stiffer.

Yeah, I've got them on my EP3 and I can match the quoted dry book figure for the EP3s 0-60 in the wet timed via GPS on a closed course, allbeit mines modded but the grip really is amazing. 

I have the 205/45/17 XL ones, because they're the extra load rating ones the sidewall is pretty stiff!