Krzys' 2005 Cosmic Grey Civic EP3 Type R - Bob

Krzys

Yeah the window rattle is common, most just wedge some braided hose in the window channel but if you do it properly Honda say to replace the regulator and the seal, expensive! 

Yeah the B-pipe I read is really restrictive! 

Does yours also have the typical problem of them steaming up a lot inside overnight?

Despite all these flaws it's still probably one of my favourite cars I've owned. I want to head back to VAG next but without selling the EP3 :)

It did when I first got it because the dealer had used silicon based cleaner all over the dash and windows, since it's dried out it's been fine! 

Yeah it's not a perfect car but it's decent! 

Good to hear you're still enjoying it.

It must be decent enough if you're not looking to change much on it.  Just wait until you get the money for your MB6.  You'll be looking to spend all the money on some nice wind deflectors and an air freshner ;):P

Good to hear you're still enjoying it.

It must be decent enough if you're not looking to change much on it. Just wait until you get the money for your MB6. You'll be looking to spend all the money on some nice wind deflectors and an air freshner ;):P

Haha indeed! I'll need a new magic tree by then!

Only the first Tom? :lol:

Proper induction kits are mega £££. But worth it as they have been designed for the car I suppose.

Why not buy a cheap universal cone jobby and make it fit for temporary satisfaction? :)

do

Eh just make sure it's the right cone for the cars horse power isn't that right burble boy #asbo

• Like 1

Be fair John, it wasnt Ali's fault he went to the wrong supplier for the cone. How was he to know the ones they sell on ice cream vans arent the right size! lmao

• Like 2