My EK Sedan/Ferio turbo project

skitzma8

This is the car that replaced my 6g accord after i sold it because the gearbox decided it wanted out, so I decided not to bother to spend anymore money fixing it up as it was needing something replacing every week! I didn't like the car that much to keep on fixing it. So this EK saloon I have now is so much better and is worth me spending some cash on it as I love the thing! Not many of these around! I also have plans to turbo it, there's alot more parts available for this than my old accord. And it also seems a bit quicker even though it's a 1.5! Got a lot planned this civic

Edited by skitzma8
Updating
  • Like 1

Certainly different mate! Plans?

it shure is, but it's a good car even though the insurance is 300 a month! But to me it's worth it. The plans are to get the bits together for a turbo setup, that will happen next summer when we have better weather, and also got a lot planned for the exterior too! Might put an MA8 front end on her because I miss my old one :( this car is the same colour as my old MA so I had to get it :)

Nice to see the 4 door version mate. There's a VTiS style body kit available for the 4 doors too If i remember rightly. MA front end conversion would look mega different, would kinda give it the Honda Domani look, although the ek rear end is a lot nicer than the Domani. Will be watching this one take shape!

£300 a month ?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? ecstatic.gif1 WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!?!

How on earth is any insurance that high?????

I was thinking the same, I had a bad year once and still only paid half that! 

Nice to see the 4 door version mate. There's a VTiS style body kit available for the 4 doors too If i remember rightly. MA front end conversion would look mega different, would kinda give it the Honda Domani look, although the ek rear end is a lot nicer than the Domani. Will be watching this one take shape!

I'll look into the VTi body kit should be easy for an Ek, I'm going to find an MA in the scrap yard and take the front end and hopefully it should bolt straight on. The car also passed its MOT today after a little welding work so I'm happy it was only that. Will be starting work on this car tomorrow so keep a close eye for up dates.
  • Like 3