My EK Sedan/Ferio turbo project

skitzma8

Brought my new clutch so I'll be changing that soon, just looking for a gearbox I found an aero deck in the scrapyard with a D16w3 engine, I just need to know if it's a short ratio gearbox? If so I'll buy it. I also brought some seats today that were removed from a EJ9, anyone know what Honda they were originally from? I carnt wait to fit them!

D16W3

FD 4.437

It has the shortest final drive but with long gears. If you can't find or build a hybrid transmission or find a D13B2 facelift gearbox I would take it. It will still be a lot better than the EK3 stock gearbox.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like my Ek is going to be keeping my local body shop busy soon as she needs X2 rear wheel arches as they are getting more rusty.. Thanks to the previous owner thinking it would be ok to put filler over rust hoping it would go away lol! So thanks to his rubbish body work skills hes made it a lot worse! But not to worry as I've found a website that sells new wheel arches so I'm going to order them and get them professionally put in. The rear of each sill needs a little welding work too but I'll get the body shop to fabricate some metal for this. Going to be a costly job but the cars worth it to me!

• 2 weeks later...