My EK Sedan/Ferio turbo project

skitzma8

• 1 month later...

I have refurbished my silver team dynamics monza alloys and removed some scuffs that were on them when I had them, I also changed the colour to gloss black looks a lot better now image_zpscd5wtwxg.jpgimage_zpsyjdqwh39.jpg

I have brought a chrome induction pipe and password jdm rad stay and battery tie in chrome to make my engine bay look better, below is a picture of what the bay used to look like when I first brought her image_zpsufivmjym.jpgimage_zpsjljih5fc.jpg

Looks great! Nice one

it was all going well until tonight when the car packed up around the corner from my house, it just misfired and made a massive bang! Now when I try to start it just bangs and shoots flames and will not run, and I can smell fuel, would you have an idea to what the problem is as the civiclife forum is down and I'm stuck.. Also my car has had the rotor arm and distributor cap changed recently so doubt it's that. Help aprechiated ðŸ‘

If all your servicing is up to scratch..

then it doea sound like a failing dizzy.

have you got check engine light on?

I always service my car very well, I'm just surprised it's happened there's not EML light on, could be faulty distributor cap maybe?