My EK Sedan/Ferio turbo project

skitzma8

Sorted the backfiring issue out today I don't know how but the rotor arm managed to snap in half! And I have not long changed it, so another new rotor arm and distributor cap it is..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not a lot has been going on with this car at the moment because I've just got an MB :) and my Ek is coming off the road soon to have new rear arches put in, steering rack, and a turbo. So I've had to buy an MB to keep for a daily.

• 11 months later...

It's been a while since I have been on here, but I still have this civic it's in my garden and I am currently waiting on a complete turbo kit from America, it should be with me in a week so I will upload pics of me fitting it. Pictures to follow soon

image_zpsq4744oeh.jpeg The interior of this civic is finished being stripped and painted, I'm on the look out for a EP3 steering wheel as I know they are a direct fit to the Ek, I think I'm going to leave her a single seater, more fun for me when this turbo gets fitted, The less weight the better.

I got bored of the 16" alloys I have on her at the minute so I bought some vti fanblades, that have been dipped, and they are abit lighter that the current wheels so it's a bonus!

image.jpeg

Here's a pic of the alloys fitted, yes I know she needs lows, but that will have to wait until she's back on the road because if I lower her she won't get out of the garden.. Also she now has a front lip.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Finally got my turbo set up for my d series I'm going to be running it at 9 psi for abit then save up for forged internals, for now I'm hoping for around 240bhp with a p28 ecu and bigger injectors etc. The turbo itself is a T3-T4 rated upto 450bhp which is a lot more than I'll be running lol, I am installing this turbo kit myself and I'm not far off being finished, I'm just waiting for my sump to come back from having the oil return fitting welded in, and I have to extend the lambda sensor wire due to new location on down pipe, also need to connect wastegate vac line,  I'm hoping to have her running in the next few days

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by skitzma8
Edit text