My EK Sedan/Ferio turbo project

skitzma8

Got her up and running started first turn of the key, few things need adjusting like the wastegate and dump valve, but I'm happy with it need a p28 and map now, more to follow. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Long time since I’ve been on here I still have my civic and spent more money on her including coil overs, new wheels, 3” exhaust system and quite a few other changes the red stickers on the bottom picture have been removed after the photo.

0679CAEB-D865-4878-8234-FF7F83827365.jpeg

34FE459F-1927-492B-BFBE-A5017390223C.jpeg

• Like 2

Welcome back bud! Looking sweet as mate,and those wheels!!!! Gotta be one of my all time favourite wheel designs. Really suit the car perfectly. 8-)

• 2 months later...

My civic is currently off the road for the time being :( as she has developed a problem I’m not going to give up on her though, she’s has started over heating after being running for a while and started to push coolant out of the expansion tank the car runs fine from cold for about 15 minutes then overheats mainly when I’m boosting, would anyone be able to give me any advice to what it could be? Car is running the standard skinny radiator but I don’t want to fork out for a 3 core rad if it’s not the cause of the problem, the car was running ok on the standard radiator for a while but the temp gauge did rise to about 3/4 every now and then and dropped to 1/2 after the fan kicked in, but now the problem is a lot worse. Any help would be appreciated as I need her fixed as soon as possible, thank you

3 hours ago, noodels said:

Give it a coolant sniff test sounds like head gasket issue 

I will have to top the coolant up as it’s basically empty now as most of it leaked out when over heated, I will give it a sniff test I’m hoping it’s not the head gasket :(

• 2 months later...

Update on this civic she has now been sold someone offered me good money for her so thought it would be silly not to sell it bye.gif1 I will miss the car but bought a very nice 1980 Mk1 golf GTI Cabriolet as a replacement 8-) I’ve always wanted a Mk1 as I grew up in one so have a soft spot for them.

• Like 2