My EK Sedan/Ferio turbo project

skitzma8

I expect you were heart broken waving goodbye to your boosted Civic cry.gif1

You're definitely onto a winner with a Mk1 Golf Gti because the only way the price will go is up.

Would be great to see your build thread over on our sister Site :

https://www.futureclassiccars.uk/index.php?/forums/

• Like 1

On 1/5/2019 at 11:51 AM, Gel said:

I expect you were heart broken waving goodbye to your boosted Civic cry.gif1

You're definitely onto a winner with a Mk1 Golf Gti because the only way the price will go is up.

Would be great to see your build thread over on our sister Site :

https://www.futureclassiccars.uk/index.php?/forums/

I was sad to see the civic go but always wanted a mk1 golf cabrio so I decided to get that 8-) I might put a build thread up on that website as I have got a few things planned for it but nothing over the top lol just want to make it look clean.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skitzma8 said:

I was sad to see the civic go but always wanted a mk1 golf cabrio so I decided to get that 8-) I might put a build thread up on that website as I have got a few things planned for it but nothing over the top lol just want to make it look clean.

Yes deffo get it posted up over there mate so we can follow where you go with this one. Not got a mk1 golf joined yet let alone a convertible so yours will be the first! Plus we have the free competition running just now over there with a great Bluetooth hands free/mp3 player for the winner! :ohyeees:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Yes deffo get it posted up over there mate so we can follow where you go with this one. Not got a mk1 golf joined yet let alone a convertible so yours will be the first! Plus we have the free competition running just now over there with a great Bluetooth hands free/mp3 player for the winner! :ohyeees:

Ok sounds good I will join up on there and get my old golf project going will be good to see everyone else’s projects too 8-)

• Like 1