snow foam Lances

dr_broon

My m8 jon bought one off ebay n on the 3rd time he used it the twist lock fitting on his broke so mabe see if there are any reviews about the one ur looking at

There seems to be millions on there... I guess that's the problem with eBay as well.. Some people leave feedback after receiving something... Sometimes after using it once, but not many people would wait until they've used it for a few months before leaving feedback.

I never left feedback for my final drive because I hadn't fitted it and didn't know if it was right... Obviously it was, but by the time i got it on it wasn't in my list any more

Snow foam is a pre wash. Great for lifting salt etc in winter and when there is lots of grime on the car. It gets EVERYWHERE though!!

And it's great fun though!!

So keep it away from the neighbours cars then :lol:

Your better off getting one from here http://www.directhoses.net

Being a detailer/valeter myself I don't tend to snow foam on my general valets but do so more on my full details mainly for the photos of it all foamy for the customers. You can see my work here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Detail/1457234684548645?ref=bookmarks

If you have any questions valet or detail orientated don't hesitate to ask and I will help/ advise where I can.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Snow foam isn't really meant to be for washing the car. It's more like a pre-wash. I personally don't see the point in just snow foaming the car over the winter. You'd need to have it well prepped and waxed beforehand to help the dirt run off and be snowfoaming it regularly. Even then you're only washing off surface dirt.  You'd also need to keep topping up the wax on the car unless you use something pretty hard wearing. Even then it'd probably look horrible and uneven.

By the time I get my power washer out, extension lead and hose, plug it in and fill the foam bottle I could have most of it handwashed anyway.

I always use a pressure washer. Makes life soo much easier! I haven't used snow foam for quite a while now as I can't be bothered ha ha

Think it's more of a show gimic especially coming to wash customer cars etc