Sorivity's 200sx S14a Kouki

Sorivity

Hey there guys, have heard really good things about this forum from a few of my close friends (@Shafzzz + @Roj) and was given a very warm welcome from you guys at Japfest 2 this year after such a rush and a mess-up from another group, so thought id chuck up a build thread over here for you guys to see. 

9064cb4e-557f-498a-bfa6-808149bc5800_zps

05e93a9c-6805-48b2-aaab-c45ce7fe636d_zps

At the end of October id put over £3k into the civic without purchase of the car and thought i'd throw in the towel before things got too expensive with it, the only way forward with the car was an engine swap from the dull D16y7 to something else but couldn't justify the loss of cost, suddenly im 5k deep into a car with nowhere near that in value. so i sold it!

currently cruising around in some 'next whip'

10671422_10152763475938734_4407588205359

1998 Mk1 Clio paris

Have had the idea of an S14 and they have really grown on me over the past few months so on 23rd of November me my friend and dad took a nice long trip up to Newcastle in my dads 2011 Cupra R (one of 338 registered!)

969757_10151491964817301_2100465780_n_zp

And picked up this MINT AND STOCK!! (yes, i said STOCK) S14A

10819757_10205463317572367_1201805314_o_

I wont be driving it until around feb time as i don't fancy testing my luck in my first RWD car in December/jan when the roads are nice and slippy. i have very big plans for the car, i'd write a list of everything but honestly don't know how long it will be so may start a list at a later date.

The Budget; âˆž

Done:

Performance Related:

Apex type 2 FMIC

Blitz 4" intake

Fit 3" full system

HSD Coilovers

Japan Racing JR5's

Uniroyal Rainsport 3's

Interior / Exterior Related:

Painted wooden interior dash black

Sony XAV-65

Tegiwa 15mm hubcentric spacers (front)

12x1.25 spline steel wheel nuts

Corbeau Clubsport buckets + driftwork low rails

330mm leather Nardi deepcorn steering wheel

HKB Boss

Tegiwa Universal harness bar
Takata Drift 3 + bend rings
Zilla Stubby Deathtune gearknob

Other

Full caliper rebuild by Biggred

EBC OEM rear pads

Yellowstuff Front pads

Mtec Front a rear grooved disks

Fuchs titan pro 10w50

Driftworks magnetic sup plug

OEM Fuel and Oil filter

Iridium NGK Spark Plugs

The Plan;

Pioneer speakers all around

PS2 build

URAS/D5/Aero kit

BGW Spoiler on custom brackets

Window Tints on rear 3 windows

LED Rear tail lights (DMAX) (tinted)

Jap plates

Clear indicators for bodykit

Shotgun Exhaust by japspeed

Safe 280-300bhp dailyable
Spray Rockercover

Boost controller

3" Turbo elbow

Hydro-dipped dash
Custom fabric headliner

dyed/painted/dipped or whatever sunvisors + interior mirror

Hello and welcome! You forgot to mention the car you had before the civic which I'm sure everyone here would love! You've got good plans for this S14 and I don't blame you for taking it off the road in winter especially as it's so clean underneath! Have fun with it and that civic was grabbing all the attention from my shed of an EP3 ;)

@Roj get in here!

Very nice S14! I understand you not wanting to learn to drive it this time of year, but having said that, it's worth going to an empty car park (out of the way of course) and just playing! Playing is how I taught myself car control, that and the driving experience days I've done (Rally and stunt)!

Yeah agree with Krzys on that one mate . Best to try and find its limits and handling habits in a controlled environment instead of out there on the open road!

Shame about the coupe, seems a lot of money to sink into it and then sell it on .. However the s14 looks a nice one and its super rare to find a standard one !

One question though, how/why/what/where/who did you go from a teg to the coup?!?!?!!?

I'm happy for you mate! Glad you jumped on that S14 when you did, doubt you'd have found another like it for a long time, especially for that price! Can't wait to see it soon. :)

@ krzys; I'm concidering a carpark trip once i'm driving it properly into next year a bit, but its my pride and joy at the moment and dont want to damage it! 

@Grant; Yeah to be honest i was sad to see it go but unfortunately it would have only taken more and more money and what id have wanted out of it would have cost way more than i could have thrown at it. as for why i sold the Integra... lets put it this way, i'm still alive, that, and it had rusty arches, smoked all the time and a giant dent from an asda trolley (Y). It was beyond repair unfortunately, would have cost me about 3000+ to set it right, then id still have been left with a 130k b18c6.

@roj; yeah i completely agree. i think i got a steal for what it is at the price i payed!

10818610_10152906303458734_856560032_n_z