Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

Too right!! 80 quid a bargain. Indeed. Let him Deal with problem bolts. They'll probably come out anyway if ya give em a good whack with lump hammer first and loads of wd.

If all else fails and you want rid.. what coilies are they and how much you want for em :) :) :)

• Like 2

I was £120 to get my coilovers fitted and he left me to adjust them as well, but that was a while ago before I knew anything about cars, £80 is cheap for lca's and coilovers!

• Like 1

The price is good no doubt about it but I am struggling atm with work and got so many expenses it's hard for me to afford that.. As a last resort I know a mechanic I can ask him if he can only open the lca bolts for me and then I can try again with Rhys to fit them :)

Maz Bhai, don't give up when you're this close! When we did @Roj LCA bolts one of them took 3hrs but we tried heat it up and knock it out and it worked, luckily he had a spare LCA bolt, don't give up bro! The price is a good price but if you have a cheaper way to go about it and it'll work then go for it! I wanna see this on coilovers at japfest 1 :)

• Like 1

Maz Bhai, don't give up when you're this close! When we did @Roj LCA bolts one of them took 3hrs but we tried heat it up and knock it out and it worked, luckily he had a spare LCA bolt, don't give up bro! The price is a good price but if you have a cheaper way to go about it and it'll work then go for it! I wanna see this on coilovers at japfest 1 :)

Yeah the Meisters come with new LCA bolts so we didn't have to care about breaking the old ones. Still got them out in one piece though!

• Like 1

Yeah let's see what happens.. Meanwhile the mini mods continue.. I had some pirates black spray left so decided to spray the front bump strips..

20150416_190031.jpg

20150416_200338.jpg

20150416_201547.jpg

20150416_201557.jpg

All done.. Looks much tidier than the plastic trim I think :)

20150417_170523.jpg

20150418_142847.jpg

• Like 2