Honda paint codes

supermike

All my Hondas have had the colour code on a sticker next to drivers door, right next to tire pressure chart. It's handy detail. Like in MB3 there was NH-569 and under it with small print "Int.Black"

So It was NH 569 - Milos White, and Black interior

• 9 months later...

I just checked under the bonnet of my MB3 and the paint code is not written on the plate (i got mine from the sticker that was still their in the doorshut) our MB6 has the paint code written on the plate so a bit confusing

Will be handy, I'm sure mine is Pirates Black as it's got the purple/blueish tinge to it when in the right sunlight, but never actually looked it up! 

Also need to get a dab of it as some idiot managed to scrape the paint down to the metal when he was moving his old seats to the shed by hitting the chair fittings on the nearside rear door....not that it was me or anything, honest!

I should have said "When I first got it I though it was Pirates Black", since joining here I've since gathered that it was a VTi only colour. As i said it' purple/blueish in the right sunlight which I though was whats special about PB. But then again I know little on Honda colours so that's how valid my thinking is :lol:

Would like for it to be PB, sadly I'm down in Edinburgh until tomorrow evening so can't check it just now but will post back.

I'm 150 miles away from the car at the moment so cant have a look at the VIN, but will check tomorrow evening when i'm back up North.

Edit:

Just looked up, and as expected it's not PB. It's Nighthawk Black Pearl, which I still think looks great...when it's clean at least. (unlike mine)

Took a while to find the code...finally found in one of the service books.

• 3 months later...

Now ive got my code, is that the best place for a touch up kit?

They're in the US so probably not.

I use these guys: http://www.paints4u.com/ possibly not the cheapest but they have a few different types of touch up and scratch repair kits available and some useful info on the site.

• Dave unpinned this topic

Archived