CRV(sold) & jimny

VTISmichael

• 3 weeks later...

Me crv decided to ghetto race boy itself by the rear box breaking off about 4pm, i think a new is around £40 so not bad, just cant be doing with numb hands on the ground for an hour!

Also the starter isnt sorted, sometimes its fine most other times it starts like its got a flat battery, found a stater motor recon place but if i only could grab a freshly charged new battery and try that to see if it makes a difference dunno more pondering needed.

Well it was a bit disappointing in the snow today, locked real easy and wheel spin was easy too. My front tyres are so crap, they are a road tyre with about 2.5-3mm tread, think its time to order some new all terrain beasts!

Starting is still playing up, i think it might be battery i dont know now, think i might have to just wait till it actually wont start to work out what the real problem is! buy knowing my luck it will be in the worst situation lol