'Glen the Deck' - Baikal green VTI MC2

BiMU

@noodels Cheers! I saw it come up for sale on Ebay and promptly contacted the owner and saw it the next day and put a deposit down! 

2 owners

78,000 miles

Only modifications were the grill, lights and whale p*nis induction

Hoping to keep as standard as possible as the interior and boy is very clean. Will probably sort out the foglights somehow but ideally keep it stock as still have other cars to tinker with.

I have been looking into Meisters and wheels though blush.gif1

Hows your MC2 doing @noodels?

7 minutes ago, Dexter said:

Nice find man. I chose Bc racing over MeisterR in the end for my deck, and haven't regretted!

Cheers, wondering where you purchased the BC's from? 

2 hours ago, dmrichards said:

nice looking aerodeck. I've got meisters on mine they're spot on. what wheels are you looking at?

is the mx5 yours? that looks interesting 8-)

I loved the Meisters on my old MX5 and I have them on my Shuttle. Wheels wise not 100% but liking the Integra SW98 type wheels. Looking for an OEMish look. Yep the MX5 is the current daily, not running any boost or anything just a 1.8 G-Limited on HSDs and SSR Mk3s.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2018 at 11:54 PM, BiMU said:

Cheers, wondering where you purchased the BC's from? 

I loved the Meisters on my old MX5 and I have them on my Shuttle. Wheels wise not 100% but liking the Integra SW98 type wheels. Looking for an OEMish look. Yep the MX5 is the current daily, not running any boost or anything just a 1.8 G-Limited on HSDs and SSR Mk3s.

I got mine from a local supplier here in Finland for a good price. At that time they didn't make a Mc2 specific kit, so bought one for Eg6. Fits perfect, but sits relatively low even on the highest setting. But still enough adjustment so i can drive snow, track and stanced.