My MB6 build

JK1245

Agreed about Stevie, Krzy. It's also a hell of a lot cheaper than Vtec Direct quoted me using all Oem bits. Best of all was I had half of it paid by the tw@t who who sold me the 'perfect, crunch and whine free' box in the first place lol.

We also did a 3 stage machine polish on her and my friends ATR. Definately recommend anyone with a spare day to have a go. So rewarding seeing the before and after. Also, the rear lights look weird in that picture because of the reflectors, it looks much better in real life, honest haha!

atr.jpg

bakc end civic.jpg

civic engine.jpg

mbs.jpg

pirates.jpg

Why have I only just seen your build thread!? Dude your MB is awesome! loving the Rota Slips, good choice. 

Seriously need to get my car machine polished like that & detailed.....everybody is putting me to shame.

• Like 2

Change of plans lads and ladies, this is up for breaking and the Fn2 is up for sale to fund an Audi of some sorts. Full spec list is on the MB/MA Facebook group if anyone is interested in any parts.

• 2 months later...

Few from JDM North the other day, also cleaned up the DC2 strut ends and sprayed the ITR box black. Need to find a place where I can mount the ABS box out of sight and tuck the washer jet hoses.

meet1.jpg

meet2.jpg

meet3.jpg

meet4.jpg

meet5.png

meet6.jpg