D1 Spec wheel nuts

Dexter

Does anyone have these? I'm thinking about buying but i'm a bit suspicious since they're so cheap, 20£ a set including postage. And also they're aluminum, wonder if they are durable enough and safe for track use? Since proper tuning nuts like Muteki are forged steel. Muteki's would be nice of course but are triple the price...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-X-JDM-D1-Spec-Racing-Lug-Wheel-Nuts-Screw-1-5-Short-Black-Honda-Ford-Toyota-D-/350583680500?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item51a06a6df4

dont use aluminium nuts.

i have a set of muteki nuts, have had them for 3 years now, well worth the money mate. 

if you have seen my build thread i had some cheapish internal drive nuts which were steel and had an absolute pain to get them off.

Right I replaced a set of these.. just because I was a bit fearful of how cheap they were..

but to be fair to them I absolutely raped the car round roundabouts time after time after time and neve actually had an issue. Using spacers aswell.

did keep thinking next sharp Bend im gonna loose a wheel tho!!!!

I tried aluminium nuts last year and the first time I took a wheel off some of the threads started to distort, I wasn't confident with them to be honest and quickly replaced for steel ones which sadly didn't look as good.