*Matt's Gen3 2.0SE "Koopa"* Intro, and cue the dog munching jokes :)

MB3Matt

Well, here she is. My replacement for the MB3.

2.0SE model, so all the toys. Never thought I'd use the cruise control but it's such a novelty that I can't stop using it :P

Much smoother ride than the MB3 too, and its nice to get over speedbumps again. Plus the leather buckets are like a giant hug.

No complaints yet, other than a squeal coming from under the bonnet when setting off cold, sounds like a belt. But its only when setting off, so hopefully not urgent.

IMG_20150316_075535_zps5fiutsca.jpg

shoulda got the siii thats the best one ;) i had a gen 1 2litre one of these and loved it, but glad i'm honda now, its was the Korean dream as my mate called it.

looks good though, maybe a few more pictures??

Pictures are scarce as my detailing bag was nicked out my Civic when it got broken into, and I haven't had a chance to give it a proper cleaning yet. Pics sha'll be plenty when she's polished and glazed :)

My mate had one of these and I know people will joke about it but I GENUINELY like them, at 18 it was the only coupe that was actually viable for him to insure, as in it's like 7 or 8 groups lower in new groups than the equivalent 140bhp Celica and IMO a much better looking car and nicer inside! Had a lot of toys but they like to eat clutches I'll tell you that now so you can't abuse it like a Honda! End of the day he had a 2.0 'sexy' coupe at 18 when we all had golfs and polos. The git.

Enjoy it, proper good value for money and really nice for what they are, have fun!

• Like 1

My mate had one of these and I know people will joke about it but I GENUINELY like them, at 18 it was the only coupe that was actually viable for him to insure, as in it's like 7 or 8 groups lower in new groups than the equivalent 140bhp Celica and IMO a much better looking car and nicer inside! Had a lot of toys but they like to eat clutches I'll tell you that now so you can't abuse it like a Honda! End of the day he had a 2.0 'sexy' coupe at 18 when we all had golfs and polos. The git.

Enjoy it, proper good value for money and really nice for what they are, have fun!

Yeah, I know a guy who used to have an '08 (I think) with the V6 lump and he was always braking it driving it like he stole it. But it was nice to look at at least! 

• Like 1

I don't mind these although I do take the p**s out of it, Like I said on FB though some poor sod's missing their ironing board ;)

Should have gone Celica though for a cheap / nice looking coupe

I want a v6 Hyundai though just refuse because of the fuel bills the way I drive :D