Ryan's Yaris T Sport thread

Ryan6926

Cheers Tom, I must admit I'm really surprised how much I miss the Yaris, I kept it insured for a week whilst the Celica was getting sorted and having sold it yesterday I really do miss it although when the Celica hits 6000rpm you soon forget it ;)

I thought I posted on here fairly recently on this post but I clearly didn't and then forgot my password to boot, I'm doing well in my old age haha

I'll update on here soon hopefully again :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Quick update really, It needs it's brakes doing so I'll be sticking some EBC Discs and maybe EBC Yellow pads on for a bit more brake bite,
I didn't want to change bits on it although my eBay watch list is now full of exhausts for it which are cheap but the induction kits are ridiculously priced :(

Next up though is to remove the badges from the rear as it'll just look like a 140 as it's not got the Dynamic Pack sadly and then maybe some alloys for it then perhaps lower it

It's ridiculously impractical although I've done 1500 miles in it since I got it already somehow :o

My wallet hates me now although driving it makes you realise why you bought it, It even causes other Celica owners to wave at you like lunatics until you realise why they're waving, I've had a few do it and I just thought they were nuts :P 

• Like 1