sun roof!

Rookie88

It could be the mechanism for opening it fully is jammed/ faulty, or the motor may be on its way out. If I remember rightly, if you remove the plastic casing around the interior light/sunroof switches, there is a bit for opening it manually? This will allow you to check the mechanism for anything obviously wrong. Or it might even work once its been opened manually, have seen this happen before.

Cheers guys il take alook, and thanks dave for the heads up on opening it manually as I need to open it to clean the channels because I have discovered a very wet roof lining yesterday with all the rain lol

Top advice trix, it was plastic peaces in the runners :/ I cant figure out where it came from but removing it did the trick :-) one working sunroof now, Cheers for all your help.

• Like 2

just sold my mb to my friend but iv gota dc2 which im driving now- check my build thread for pics of both ;)

u going japfest on sat mate??

Ah fair play mate, just took a look at the thread they both look sweet like what you did with the mb to, sadly not bud my stag is the same day, maybe next year :)