Please only register after you have read the rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
1) CLASSIFIEDS SECTION: ONLY AVAILABLE AFTER YOU HAVE MADE 50 NON-SPAM POSTS.
2) ONLY 1 MEMBER ACCOUNT PER PERSON
3) NO POSTS / VIDEOS ABOUT MEMBERS ILLEGAL STREET RACING. WE DO NOT CONDONE BREAKING THE LAW.
4) WE ARE A BUSY FORUM, AND ALL POSTS ARE MODERATED BY OUR HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF MODERATORS AND ADMINISTRATORS. POSTS MAY BE EDITED IF DEEMED NECESSARY, AND YOU MAY / MAY NOT BE INFORMED OF THIS.
5) OUR TEAM WILL WHERE NECESSARY ISSUE WARNINGS REGARDING FORUM CONDUCT, FROM POSTS TO THREATENING BEHAVIOUR. WE ALSO DO NOT TOLERATE RACISM IN ANY FORM.
6) IF YOU RECEIVE A WARNING, YOU WILL BE ADVISED AS TO WHAT IT WAS ISSUED FOR. IF YOU WISH TO ASK FOR MORE INFO REGARDING THE WARNING, THEN PLEASE PM THE MODERATOR / ADMINISTRATOR WHO ISSUED THE WARNING. DO NOT DISCUSS IT IN THE FORUM. PLEASE ALSO BE AWARE THAT THE MODERATORS / ADMINISTRATORS DECISION IS FINAL.
7) ANYONE FOUND BEING ABUSIVE TO ANY OF THE CIVIC5 TEAM, FOR WHATEVER REASON, WILL BE INSTANTLY BANNED. OUR TEAM VOLUNTEER THEIR TIME TO RUN THIS SITE, AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CARRY OUT FORUM DUTIES WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING VERBALLY / PHYSICALLY ABUSED.
8) MEETS / EVENTS: WE HAVE MEETS ALL OVER THE UK, SOME WHICH CAN BE QUITE BIG! ALTHOUGH WE CAN'T CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS AT MEETS, OR DICTATE TO YOU HOW TO DRIVE YOUR CAR / CONDUCT YOURSELF, WE DO ASK THAT IF YOU ATTEND ANY CIVIC5 MEET YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING;
a) No dangerous driving, such as excessive speed in built up areas.
No wheel spinning, hand brake turns, excessive engine revving or other similar acts.
c) Try and keep music to a respectable level.
d) Try and keep the venue you're at tidy. We use various venues, and would like to continue using
them. Things like litter dropping etc could mean we are no longer welcome at these places.
e) Please try and show some respect to people who live nearby to the meet venues.
f) Always show respect to the police at meets. We have a good reputation at our meets, and want keep it that way.
g) When attending a show (japfest etc) if your car is on our stand, please obey show officials and any additional rules they may have in place. You are representing the club!
9) ABOVE ALL, ENJOY THE FORUM, AND ALL THE CLUB ACTIVITIES WE HAVE OUTSIDE OF THE FORUM