Turbo Conversion...

mc2vtimatt

I've been looking on Ebay at the Turbo conversion, I understand running standard management and stand internals I will be limited to around 220-240bhp. My main interest is what sort of torque curve and reliability I would be looking at? I've seen the (phenomenal) power graphs of civicturbo79's machine 8-) but that is way further than I intend to go. I

Is anybody running just the 'standard' turbo kit?

What are they like to fit?

Do you need to upgrade the exhaust etc?

Many thanks

Matt

personal i wouldnt use them as they are made from cheaper compoments that said u can get good power it you fit it as it

but if you want more power and more boost compoments fail ect

better saving for a decent kit like Drag gen 3 and full race just my 2p worth :mrgreen:

craigb on here has been asking me about turbo's and stuff and has ordered a turbo kit from xs power and is going to try and fit it him self drop him a pm .

the kits are good for the money and last well i think. a lot of people slag xs power but i made the 379 bhp run on one of the t3 o4 turbos at 1.2 bar. ( thats its limit ) lasted about 12 months.

fitting is easy ish but you do have to have some mechanic skill .

as for the exhaust you will have to make a down pipe and join it to the rest of the system you have on the car .Rich.

Archived