good place to get oil filters?

ep82

going to change the oil again on the civic but where is the best place to get filters from? also which is the perfered brand on here?

Also which brand oil is good? i normally use 10/40 castrol mag but the person who serviced my car before said just use halfords stuff. it's just as good and it's cheaper!!

going to change the oil again on the civic but where is the best place to get filters from? also which is the perfered brand on here?

Also which brand oil is good? i normally use 10/40 castrol mag but the person who serviced my car before said just use halfords stuff. it's just as good and it's cheaper!!

Filters i have always used honda ones as they are not a load of money and i would only use 10/40 castrol mag as again thats what honda use , plus i have seen the b18c4 run on other oils and they always smoke loads . Rich.

Filters i have always used honda ones as they are not a load of money and i would only use 10/40 castrol mag as again thats what honda use , plus i have seen the b18c4 run on other oils and they always smoke loads . Rich.

Archived