new speakers for parcel shelf..

mackinfella

ok im a little confused.... in my last impreza i had a pair of 6x9s in the back along with a decent pair of mids up front... i was delighted... plenty of bass (not earth shaking obviously) but enough bass to hear it on the motorway...

so its the speakers? i cut out the holes for the 6x9s and they fit snug... and also they are very loud.. apart from the " no bass " maybe just throw a sub in the boot to compinsate maybe...

ok im a little confused.... in my last impreza i had a pair of 6x9s in the back along with a decent pair of mids up front... i was delighted... plenty of bass (not earth shaking obviously) but enough bass to hear it on the motorway...

so its the speakers? i cut out the holes for the 6x9s and they fit snug... and also they are very loud.. apart from the " no bass " maybe just throw a sub in the boot to compinsate maybe...

TBH mate, I'd get a small amp, and spend all the money you would spend on 6x9's, subs and the like on a set of decent components for the front of the car. You'd have to mount them properly using MDF / Dynamat or both.

TBH mate, I'd get a small amp, and spend all the money you would spend on 6x9's, subs and the like on a set of decent components for the front of the car. You'd have to mount them properly using MDF / Dynamat or both.

Archived