ITR cams and pistons and rods

slosei

the conversion can vary depending on the engine condition and milage ect

I got that price from your website :P

and im leaning towards the idea of keeping the iab inlet manifold.

I was talking to a few guys with highly tuned crx's running B18c4's while I was in germany at the weekend. They said they wanted to keep the IABs but had to go with the Skunk2 maifold because of fitment issues. Keep the IABs unless you're a building a high revving balls to the wall race car

well with the p73ecu im revving to 9k rpm at the moment it dont make any power there but it maks me giggle hearing and seeing it get there,

i will be getting the inlet ported and may get larger butterflys if i can,

cant wait to get the bits will have the cams in first and wait till i get a few days off.

Zak

well with the p73ecu im revving to 9k rpm at the moment it dont make any power there but it maks me giggle hearing and seeing it get there,

i will be getting the inlet ported and may get larger butterflys if i can,

cant wait to get the bits will have the cams in first and wait till i get a few days off.

Zak

Considering getting the P72 off fleaBay, wasn't even aware the P73 was compatible. Which is better for Mb6? What difference does the P73 make to the power/torque? Better than P72? Any numbers/stats would be good, thanks in advance.

im hoping to get a good few hours on the rollers tommorrow, but firstly see how the car is running with the standard ecu and try sort out the top end problem i have if its still there(hope not) then stick on the p73 ecu leave it to idle for ten twenty min then run it up to see what it does,

from the way it felt on the road i will only see gaines from 6000rpm up and lose torque below that,

im a strange boy who has to do things the non sensible way lol :ugeek:

Archived