Standard heigt measurement MB6

FlunkyVTEC

Does anybody know what the standard height measurement (fender to centre of hubcap) of an MB6 is front & back?

I forgot to take these measurement before I had the KW coilovers fitted and want to know how much I lowered it.

Thanks.

ok i have a few different measurements dont know if its maybe driveway is uneven or stock suspension knackered (probs)

front drivers - 35cm

front passengerside 35.5cm

rear drivers - 37cm

rear passenger - 36.5cm

all these are appox ( shakey hand with measuring tape lol)

Cheers G! The different measurements are something that I've also noticed. I already had all my suspension arm bushes replaced but still the left front needed 5.something cm's adjustment thread from the bottom to the adjustment ring and the right needed 3.something for the car to sit evenly (although they are not yet set completely equal as I don't have a stable surface that I can work on in the area). As my suspension is only a couple of months old I don´t expect it to be the shock or spring.

The set-up I had recently given her was too low to carry 4 people over a speed bump and was nerve wrecking whenever you know you have to go over one so I have raised her a bit this afternoon (love those adjustable coilovers). Now mine's reading 31,5 at the front so a good 3,5 cm's lower and I have been over some speedbumps with 3 passengers and as long as you go over them at Grandpa speeds so far, so good and no bottom scraping.

As the bushes have already been replaced I can't think of any other probable causes.

Archived