Civic VTI-S 1.8 MB6 (2000)

cromar07

Its only doing a long flash n a long pause repeatedly, no other pattern to it at all on the CEL which lead me to think its the IAT sensor as per the codes. My SRS light flashes out a 92-72-92 aswell. Ordered an IAT sensor off eurocar parts and the wallys sent me a coolant sensor? So still no joy trying to swap it and see if that clears it. But yea it has flat spots and does sound like a subaru! :( thinking i may have cylinder problems now? Wheres the cylinder sensor David?

Thanks

try to get a IAT sensor, every IAT sensor of most honda are the same, you can buy one from a broken car

the cylinder sensor is in the distributor

if the car sound like a subaru, you will need to check your distributor cap and rotor, have a look to see if they are worn out

you need to remove the cap and be carreful, don't loose the small spring behind (the spring should stay in the coil)

also check spark plug and wire

try to get a IAT sensor, every IAT sensor of most honda are the same, you can buy one from a broken car

the cylinder sensor is in the distributor

if the car sound like a subaru, you will need to check your distributor cap and rotor, have a look to see if they are worn out

you need to remove the cap and be carreful, don't loose the small spring behind (the spring should stay in the coil)

also check spark plug and wire