disconnected plug behind glove box left side of it

Nabil83

I think it was Rich, but didn't expect it to be an ecu port as its a loose wire with a plug on it tucked behind the glove box, I'm sure this car hasen't been fiddled with as I know the owner from new and he was a square kinda guy always serviced at hondas and when I bought it last yeah it had 42 k on the clock, will double check again

I think it was Rich, but didn't expect it to be an ecu port as its a loose wire with a plug on it tucked behind the glove box, I'm sure this car hasen't been fiddled with as I know the owner from new and he was a square kinda guy always serviced at hondas and when I bought it last yeah it had 42 k on the clock, will double check again

They usally have a clear plastic cover over them and they and behind the dash on the passager side just above the kick panel there are all just hanging there mate thats how there are so you can get at them easy if you need them . Rich.

They usally have a clear plastic cover over them and they and behind the dash on the passager side just above the kick panel there are all just hanging there mate thats how there are so you can get at them easy if you need them . Rich.