axial, help with it

np63om

hello nice people, i really need your best help, i mean, i need to change for new one, i my think this is the right name of it, it call:

Articulation axial coupling bar

It is on civic MA8...

is the one make tha car tuns the wheels, when we turn steering wheel, i need to change to new one, the left site is a little loose, my concern is to change it, it just unscrew the old one and place the new one,no oil or anything came out or leak out? :shock::o

Of course then, after that i must align the direction, it is that so simple?? :o:o:shock:

Please, help really.

Regards

It sounds like you are talking about the front track rod ends . you just need to undo the lock nut and unscrew the track rod end no oil will leak out . count the turns you unscrew it and put the new ones on the same amount of turns . then get the tracking checked .

Rich.

• 3 weeks later...
It sounds like you are talking about the front track rod ends . you just need to undo the lock nut and unscrew the track rod end no oil will leak out . count the turns you unscrew it and put the new ones on the same amount of turns . then get the tracking checked .

Rich.

My best best REGARDS, for your help, it realy help it.

Regrads on more time!! :P