Steering / Handling Issues

GreenVTi991

I know i had alot of issues when my front drivers side wheel bearing started to wear out affected the steering, also i think it might be worth you looking at the wishbones and front ARB bushes as you have lowered it 15mm ish with the MGZS180 stuff this will put them under greater strain so more rigid bushing would sort that out and check the lower ball joints i changed mine by default when i put the MGZS stuff on coz i didnt want to have to do it 6 months later.

Also i had firehawks on mine before i fitted Toyos and i found they were better than toyo proxes i think toyos follow the road too much pulling you this way and that next time im going to go for Uniroyals i think have them on my van and they really are superb tyres at good price.

1 question for you whats condition your steering rack in it isnt leaking is it ?

hope this is a little more constructive than me sl*gging off the MGZS stuff it just wasnt for me thats all.