ek4 to 4x114

belfastlad123

you need to find out if ABS was an optional extra on the ek, if it was you can remove the whole ABS system from the car and have no issue's, but if the ABS was standerd fitment, it's gonna need to have ABS as it's a failure for the mot test.

not sure if you can use the ex drive shaft's with dc2 hubs, engine and gearbox, and there may be a mounting bracket on the hub's already.

as for the rear's you need to get the rear disk's off to see if the rear of the hub has the abs rulcuter ring on the back, and same again i should have the mounting bracket/hole on the back for the abs.

well if the ek doesn't have abs, and the dc2 doesn't have abs then it's just swap everything over, not done it my self, but with the front's i believe you can swap the hub's over complete with caliper disk etc, with the rear's i heard it's easier to swap the rear bearing over along with disk's/caliper/carriers/etc leaving the arm in place that way you only need to adjust the front tracking...