What you riding on?

Gilman

got uniroyall rain sport 2 on the front it's a really good allround tyre in dry, wet and snow. they do take time to gt used to as it has a very soft side wall...

had toyo t1r's all round (still got two on the back) after all the hype people give them, i'm not fussed by them, they were too soft for my liking, (only got 8k out of them) and found them ok in the wet but not brilliant, compared to other's, good in the dry.

Ahh No, just saw this after ordering 4 toyo T1R's :shock: (fell for the hype im afraid)

oh well as long as they were good while they lasted its ok, cheap enough aswell.

just have to see how they go, gota be an improvement on the budgets i used to have.

thanks all.

don't get me wrong, there are better tyre's out there, but at the same time there are a hell of a lot worse, and also thinking about it, i'm comparing knackered toyo's @1.7 mm with brand new uniroyal's with 8mm of tread on them, and they were what came with the car, the car before that had michelin's energy's on it (185/60/14) over what's on it now (195/50/15) so it's a lot different...

people do rate them, and they are keanly priced..

I like the T1-R's they are cheap, soft, grippy, reasonably quiet, reasonably comfy and predictable. They don't last that long but at about £35 a corner who cares?

Ahh No, just saw this after ordering 4 toyo T1R's :shock: (fell for the hype im afraid)

oh well as long as they were good while they lasted its ok, cheap enough aswell.

just have to see how they go, gota be an improvement on the budgets i used to have.

thanks all.

don't get me wrong, there are better tyre's out there, but at the same time there are a hell of a lot worse, and also thinking about it, i'm comparing knackered toyo's @1.7 mm with brand new uniroyal's with 8mm of tread on them, and they were what came with the car, the car before that had michelin's energy's on it (185/60/14) over what's on it now (195/50/15) so it's a lot different...

people do rate them, and they are keanly priced..

I like the T1-R's they are cheap, soft, grippy, reasonably quiet, reasonably comfy and predictable. They don't last that long but at about £35 a corner who cares?

good point but i'm not a fan of them some people sware by 'em but i don't opinion's that's all they are, some people like them other's don't...

I guess it's always going to be a matter of opinion with tyres. Some will say good, some will say bad. I suppose it depends on what you expect from them. I've got 205/40/17 on a set of team dynamic pro race 1.2 alloys coming next week, will give them a good run and report back with a verdict.