window washer jets not working (pump)

myles

Hello

My cars window washer jets do not work. I know its cold but the water is not frozen. When you usualy pull back on the wiper stalk (in car) you can hear your pump push water through. Mine does not do this but when I use the headlight washer you cant hear the pump but the lights dim and if you keep the button pushed in it blows the fuse.

Can the pipes get clogged or even the pump??

Cheers

Myles

The bottle id frozen mate the way the weather is at the min at has to be frozen , the reason its blowing the fuse is the motor cannot turn as it frozen and it draws to may amps and blows the fuse get the car in the worm get the bottle drained and fill it with the non freezing screen wash from halford £5 for 5 litres . Rich.

No if you undo the 10mm bolt holding the wheel arch lining to the bottom of the front bumper on the passanger side you can put the wheel arch lining down and you will see the pipe for the headlamp washers in the bumper undo the clip on that pipe and pull the pipe off the t piece and the bottle will empty ,refit pipe and clip once it empty. Rich.

Archived