MG ZS seats....I need a definite answer!!

jalesi2001

I know its been asked a few times before, but do these seats actually fit, or not?!! Like the look of the ones that have a bit of blue on them, thought they might look pretty cool in my beast.

So can anyone actually confirm that these seats fit, or am I gonna have to bite the bullet and buy some and see?!!!

I await your knowledge!! :lol::lol:eyebrows.gif1

Well believe it or not, an MG ZS came into work today as a trade in!! It was only the 1.8 'k series' one, not the 180 bhp 2.5 V6, but I managed to have a good look at the seats and the latches and hinges on the back seats, and I rekon (without actually trying to fit them) that they will go straight in my mb6. Not 100% sure if they will go into every edition of 'M' civic, but they will go in an MB6!!

Hope that helps people, you can get a set of good condition seats for under £200 delivered on ebay, even cheaper if you dont mind some wear on the bolsters. I had a quick sit on the seats in the trade in, and they have bigger side bolsters than our civic seats, so feel a bit snugger. Might be a cheap worthwile little upgrade...??? You can get them in different colours too, so suit different colour cars.

The rear spoiler looks great too, but you will loose your middle brake light..... :?

Blames had MG rear seats in mate, I heard they were a booger! He said he would never do it again!

Yeah Dave said that Blames had a nightmare with them, but on the '52' plate MG ZS i looked at, everything looked the same. Guess you wont know till you try I suppose. I also have a very early MB6 (you can tell by my VIN number), dont know if that makes a difference at all? :?:?

• 3 weeks later...