abs

redline

ok guys ive lowerd my car today just the front going to start back 2maro and ive realised that my abs light has come on i duno if i damaged the abs sensor or not but what can i do to find out if i have is there a way of resetting it? all i can say is the mb6 is a p**stake to do been a long day : / cheers

If you have turned the car on and the light is on , have you drove the car car some times as you get to 20 mph the system will reset and the light will go out . Rich.

drove the car today only for a mile or so and the abs light is still on. what if i dissconnect the battery? what else can i do? hw much is a new abs sensor for a vti-s? and weres the best place to get it from?

the same problem happened with me when i done my coilovers. the problem which happened with me was the thin ABS wire got streched and damaged, so as this was the first car i had ABS in i left it. :lol: TBH the ABS system in the MB's are poo!! so i had an auto sparky put something in the wire to get the light to turn off after car was started. and hey- presto the light has gone 8-)

but if you want ABS then best bet is to go honda or scraps. try driving it first tho

ok just done the test it flashed twice the first flash came on for abt 2-3 secs and the flashed agen quick time then went blank and did the same agen? so all together it flashed twice but the first flash stayed on longer then the other so how do i work out whats rong? cheers

Archived