MG zs 180 rear anti roll bar

nova2fit4u

I found a rear anti roll bar from the mg zs 180 05plate will this fit the mb6 and is it a straight fit will i need different bolts to fit the drop links?? Will be picking it up local mg breakers for 35 pounds is this worth it and does actually make a diffrence to the handling thanks

This has been covered so may times on here, the zs180 rear anti roll bar is one of the best handling mods you can make to a mb6 or mc2 , There are a striaght fit . Rich.

• 3 weeks later...
This has been covered so may times on here, the zs180 rear anti roll bar is one of the best handling mods you can make to a mb6 or mc2 , There are a striaght fit . Rich.

don't worry, he's probably just angry because you username has some slang in it. I assume from this response you should have searched and then found some answers about as specific as your question. Great.

Next, it should fit but you may need new bolts for the lower arms if not provided (M10), and maybe need to clear the threads for the bracket mounts if it doesnt already have an ARB (M8 poss)

Sam

ive been wondering this too/

I believe the MC2 is the vti/s aerodeck and the MC1s were the 1.6ls ones. I think, I'm starting to get a fairly decent list of differences between my ls and the vti decks so i think they are different designations

don't worry, he's probably just angry because you username has some slang in it. I assume from this response you should have searched and then found some answers about as specific as your question. Great.

Next, it should fit but you may need new bolts for the lower arms if not provided (M10), and maybe need to clear the threads for the bracket mounts if it doesnt already have an ARB (M8 poss)

Sam

I was not angry at all , im not going to say use the search button , as i hate that, but this has been covered 10 times at least . we have no problem with people asking question on here , just have quick look before posting . Rich.

Archived