Just ordered ZS ARB, is this right?

ep82

Can anyone confirm if this is right?

arbeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

the brackets are facing different ways on either ends... I dont even know what angle the brackets and droplinks are supposed to be in....does this look right? or shall I turn it abit more?

Also. I dont have a ARB as standard so can someone tell me what bolts I need to put the brackets to the car?

1 last thing. The guy said that this item is new but I dont think it's 100% new. He also said it's 20mm but now I am doubting it. is there a way to measure the diameter without one of those calipers tools?

The barz kinda look the same.the mg meant to be bigger than the vti..i never did measure it...and the drop links are totaly different the drop links that come withe mg bar is way better

So this is 100% not MG ZS bar? if so then I will contact the seller and complain. Can someone give me proof that I can show this person?

Man... been ripped off again :evil:

James. I got it from ebay mate. but by the sound of things, it's not worth buying from him as it's not MG ZS bar.

you can buy this one :lol:

Lol stop worrying geazer it is a mg zs bar im just saying the thicknes of the bar looks the same as vti. Dont woryy the pic you have up is mg zs bow its time for you to fit it on and tell us the improvements lol

:lol: I took it down to see my friend today and he got his caliper to measure it. he said it's 20.5mm thick so the bar is correct size but I am just concerned about the L brackets. I want the ''way better'' ones 8-)

I got it from AK motorsport. he had a few last time I looked but he hasnt got anymore listed. maybe you can send him a message to see if he has anymore.

check here

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/akmotorsportperformanceparts

I am still waiting for a reply on the bolts before I can fit the bar. So can anyone tell me what size bolt or thread I need to use, to bolt the bar onto the car?? I dont have a stock ARB so I am missing 4 bolts.

Archived