suspension problem

shaft32

i have just fitted jamex lowering springs.40mm front and 35mm back i have noticed that the car is sitting a bit high at the front.from the ground to the top of the wheel arch there is 25mm between the back and the front.measured on the passenger side.is that normal?????????i have also noticed that the drivers side back is 15mm lower than the passenger side.is that because the strut is on its way out?????? 1"£££$££" 1"£££$££"! 1"£££$££"!!

i have just fitted jamex lowering springs.40mm front and 35mm back i have noticed that the car is sitting a bit high at the front.from the ground to the top of the wheel arch there is 25mm between the back and the front.measured on the passenger side.is that normal?????????i have also noticed that the drivers side back is 15mm lower than the passenger side.is that because the strut is on its way out?????? 1"£££$££" 1"£££$££"! 1"£££$££"!!

the springs are yeah but old shocks.got them off a vti only done 50k odd miles

supose you tightened up all bolts on flat ground with weight on car to settle bushes in correct position as not to wind bush up in wrong position ?? and to provent this might cause problems?? :idea:

the springs are yeah but old shocks.got them off a vti only done 50k odd miles

supose you tightened up all bolts on flat ground with weight on car to settle bushes in correct position as not to wind bush up in wrong position ?? and to provent this might cause problems?? :idea:

Archived