My VTi-S

edwardm

Managed to make a little bit more progress lately, got most of my exhaust heat wrapped. I know it'll make little difference, but i had some heat wrap left over so i thought why not!

16082008081.jpg

16082008080.jpg

...and the car that the MB6 unfortunately comes second to:

16082008076.jpg

16082008077.jpg

16082008078.jpg

Ed

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi mate!

I'm led to believe it's from a 3dr VTi or maybe a CRX.

Hopefully teamed with a lightweight flywheel it'll give it that acceleration it is missing at the moment!

My car really isn't a minter lol, i wish it was, it hasn't really been looked after by previous owners so i'm just trying to give it the attention it needs really.

Re-painted the battered bumpers and mopped the bodywork and it's a lot better now but unfortunately still has a few shopping trolley dings.

I think it is a shame though to pull these cars apart to put the engines in the EG/EK etc, i love mine, looks a bit different to most cars!

Few bits of progress:

Bought the c pillar bar off blames vti although i think i'll wait for the other braces before i fit this one:

21082008088.jpg

Also tried paint correction using my mates mop as i had badly scratched the bonnet due to washing the car without pre-rinsing it. All the salt and grit just scratched it to hell. Bit better now, but has a few mop marks on the bonnet which need taking out:

21082008084.jpg

21082008085.jpg

Ed

Archived