What Tyres?????

seanmb6vti

Awrite guys just seeing who has what etc. I currently have toyo's up front and budget on back. The back ones have plenty tread on them so hoping this front set will do till all 4 need replaced then i can get a wheel and tyre deal prob Rotas or 95 specs etc. Any ways. I got about 9k out of my proxes which i'm not too unhappy about as i've had good fun on the bends. Loads of tread in the middle but the edges are a bit naughty so best to move on may even keep them for crail or???? Was seeing if anyone recommends another brand as i would like to get about 15k out a set but i know there's always a compromise with grip and lifetime wear etc. Cheers

Sean

Yokohama S drives for me mate.

Had a few sets on my MB6, and it takes some serious hammer round the twisty bits :)

They grip like hell in the wet or dry, ive got Yoko Paradas on my second car (super charged golf) they grip even better in the dry but are dangerous in the wet lol

J

No Worries mate.

Yep get a pretty good lifetime out of them, rears deffo more than 10k and the fronts around 12, but im really hard on them.

best tyre deals from www.tyre-shopper.co.uk order online, send them to a fitting station near you and go and get em fitted, all done online

Archived