need aerodeck vti exhaust. suggestions?

age136

hi all. car was just in the garage having new disks fitted and mechanic informed me my exhaust is donald ducked, quoted £198 for new one. any suggestions as best place to source one. not too sure about performance exhausts now with the new legislation. do they even do one for the aerodeck vti?

Ive just purchased a mongoose( mb6 ) full decat 3.5 rolled end system 4 my aerodeck ( looked 4 weeks on net, only other manufactura i found went bump last year( magnex) ) , mint fit but sits at least 2" short of the back bumper underneath, will show u pics of mine wen i know what im doing with computers and show u wat else ive done.

was for 5 door, sounds like b52 bomber on idle and with choke on . its quiet at 30 untill u press the throttle and then warbles till after3k, done vtec 1st 2nd 3rd and can notice improvement :D ( abs seem 2 work harder now :twisted: ) dont know if it has 2 wear in cos was day dreaming of vtec gains and sp30s + 50s ( loads of points 4 sp30s then ?wk bans 4 sp50s :ugeek: ) . seems ok now and will let u know how it goes :roll: .

Archived