b18c4 into mc1 wiring info needed asap

Guest oztsunamizo

im putting b18c4 into my mc1. i have engine loom ect but one of the connectors dont match up to my loom. on passenger side strut is 2 connectors. big ones fine its the small one. my loom has 6 pins and the engine loom has 4. do i just connect colours that almost match? also could do with knowing what the other 2 wires are for also. all suggestions greatly recieved. just a not my car is a v and donor was a t and both are obd2a

thanks. i have printed the electrical connections diagram for my mechanic and also ecu pin outs for the p9k ecu it should use plus obd2a pin out will that be enough for my mechanic to fathom out what it is?

thanks. i have printed the electrical connections diagram for my mechanic and also ecu pin outs for the p9k ecu it should use plus obd2a pin out will that be enough for my mechanic to fathom out what it is?

That should be fine . Rich.

P2070066.jpg

thats the connector on right for my car. it has blue,red,yellow,brown,yellow/blue and red/blue wires on it, my b18c4 harness doesnt have to two colour wires. any info on what wires are for ect?

Archived