immobilizer - help...

prezes

Thanks for you ongoing help.

I decided to get in touch with Darren from DNR Performance as he will use p28 or p30 anyway and bypass the immobilizer. He will collect the car for me. He was very helpful again.

I will strugle without the car but could not reason paying £350 for something that's not going to be used in 2 weeks time.

Just thought I'll let you know what's going on. As said above I decided not to replace the immobilizer and collected the keys from honda on Friday mid day. They pushed the car out for me and left it on the car park. I had no chance to collected till today.

As we arrived I was happy that the car is still in one piece :P We put the rope on etc. and as we are ready to move out I thought... well I'll give it a try. AND IT STARTED FIRST TIME!

Now how is it possible?

Did Honda try to get the money off me but clearing the fault codes sorted the problem?

Or maybe it's just a coinsidence ? the unit is faulty ?

quite strange but I am very happy to have the car outside ... and it still starts every time ;O

i doubt it will last though wouldnt trust it

id say they are just lazy b*s*r*ds and rather than pushing it out they fixed it and drove it out feckn lazy honda mechanics fixing things that are broke

Archived