clutch and flywheel

digitalfaze

hi, im looking at f1 racing clutch stage 1 with a lightened flywheel from the states, will this be good enough for a 200+/- bhp N/A build?

heard some stories and not very good feedback so are they worth the bother, dont want to buy it and 2 weeks later is breaks as i use the car as a daily aswell?

Thanks in advance

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi, im looking at f1 racing clutch stage 1 with a lightened flywheel from the states, will this be good enough for a 200+/- bhp N/A build?

heard some stories and not very good feedback so are they worth the bother, dont want to buy it and 2 weeks later is breaks as i use the car as a daily aswell?

Thanks in advance

I used a f1 stage 3 6 plate paddle on my Brothers mb6 turbo at 321 bhp and it was great , i have also fitted the stage 3's f1 clutchs to n/a cars and there are great , I would always go more than you need that way you cannot break it on a n/a set up . I have a f1 stage 3 clutch in my supra as well ,That running 346 rwhp, i too get them from the states . Rich.

I used a f1 stage 3 6 plate paddle on my Brothers mb6 turbo at 321 bhp and it was great , i have also fitted the stage 3's f1 clutchs to n/a cars and there are great , I would always go more than you need that way you cannot break it on a n/a set up . I have a f1 stage 3 clutch in my supra as well ,That running 346 rwhp, i too get them from the states . Rich.

Archived