D16 lsd

kyekye09

i am with you on that rob its just too easy to put a b18 in and like you say we need to be diff :lol::D :D :D :D

will the gearbox from the mb6 fit :?::roll: a d not sure it will :?:

;) ;)no the box on the mb6 is well over sized for the d series block so will not fit

You will need a D series box, im not sure if they did a d series with LSD as standard? May me worth a look on wikipedia etc to try and find out...

i couldnt find any info on a d series factory lsd all that comes up is info on the dif for the four wheel drive shuttle(early ee ef wagons)

I would build it mate see what's it's like with the standard box tyen go from there!!

Oh you fitting these sporty bits to your engine at the mo or the z6??

I admire you angle dude!!

cheers jon id like to fit them to your engine as the z6 and y8's tend to be the better of the wee d series

i am with you on that rob its just too easy to put a b18 in and like you say we need to be diff :lol::D :D :D :D

will the gearbox from the mb6 fit :?::roll: a d not sure it will :?:

;) ;)no the box on the mb6 is well over sized for the d series block so will not fit

You will need a D series box, im not sure if they did a d series with LSD as standard? May me worth a look on wikipedia etc to try and find out...

i couldnt find any info on a d series factory lsd all that comes up is info on the dif for the four wheel drive shuttle(early ee ef wagons)

I would build it mate see what's it's like with the standard box tyen go from there!!

Oh you fitting these sporty bits to your engine at the mo or the z6??

I admire you angle dude!!

cheers jon id like to fit them to your engine as the z6 and y8's tend to be the better of the wee d series

Archived