just to clrify on MGZS 180 suspension

domandmel

Hi guys,

just a quick one, how much will an MGZS 180 shock/spring combo roughly drop my MC2 by? and does it really make that much of an improvement?

cheers guys, sorry for all the stupid spring/suspension questions i been posting lately :oops: ! wanna do it right, and only once!

Dom

Hi guys,

just a quick one, how much will an MGZS 180 shock/spring combo roughly drop my MC2 by? and does it really make that much of an improvement?

cheers guys, sorry for all the stupid spring/suspension questions i been posting lately :oops: ! wanna do it right, and only once!

Dom

You should see about 20-25mm drop; I think Andy (noodels) has measured that having fitted them to his. The dampers are gas filled instead of oil in the stock Hondas, that's partly the improvement. I'd have given you a first-hand opinion on the ride as I was due to fit a set I bought last weekend but discovered that I'd been sent two front rights; not until the entire front right strut was off of course!

You should see about 20-25mm drop; I think Andy (noodels) has measured that having fitted them to his. The dampers are gas filled instead of oil in the stock Hondas, that's partly the improvement. I'd have given you a first-hand opinion on the ride as I was due to fit a set I bought last weekend but discovered that I'd been sent two front rights; not until the entire front right strut was off of course!

Is that much firmer ride from the lower profiles or the shocks? I was under the impression that the MGZS shocks gave a much improved ride wrt bumps & potholes etc. I'm on 1954516's as it is, I'm guessing at that that the MG shocks won't make a huge difference?

Is that much firmer ride from the lower profiles or the shocks? I was under the impression that the MGZS shocks gave a much improved ride wrt bumps & potholes etc. I'm on 1954516's as it is, I'm guessing at that that the MG shocks won't make a huge difference?

Archived