remote central locking

ep82

No he did not tell me how did disarmed it. he just said it took him a long time doing alot of things.

Plus he also said he lost a key and had to pay someone £10 for a new key as he had to install a chip to disarm the imob...... I just dont know why he said about the fob. maybe he warned me not to do it as he has lost the fob with the original keys and just got a rover one, hoping I will never use it lol

Chances are it never worked my dad bought my old mb3 brand new RCL gave up after about 3 months Honda put a nee control unit in (wee circle lump beside int light) an new fob it worked again for about 6 months so back it went same thing got replaced again an guess what happened lol so until warranty ran out my da used to just keep bringing it back for a new 1!! Pain in the arse but he got a free spoiler out of it for his hassle lol!! I think my mb6 is possibly 1 of the only 1s where the fob actually works lol!! Oh an that fob has nothing to do with immobiliser theres a chip in key and transponder unit in behind the casing I know a way of disarming them but not telling lol

Archived