EP82's Aerodeck Pic super heavy

ep82

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

World Class my dad restored one of these when i was a kid, back when he was a self employed mechanic he had a restoration company also did a few sunbeam alpines and my grandads Rolls Royce Shadow and a fiat 126 ha ha, but the bond buggy was mental wouldnt want one any where near that incline though bakes made of cheese no thanks.

World Class my dad restored one of these when i was a kid, back when he was a self employed mechanic he had a restoration comany also did a few sunbeam alpines and my grandads Rolls Royce Shadow and a fiat 126 ha ha, but the bond buggy was mental wouldnt want one any where near that incline though bakes made of cheese no thanks.

:lol:

cord so you bought his Black deckers then? i got to wave bye to mine on saturday so i know the feeling look after that one its a very very special car lovely looking motor.

Yup, its mine now! Taking good care of her, just last week I sanded it down and polished it up, took 3 days in total, then on Monday, back to work, park it near a tree, and now its covered in tree cap and leaves! Typical! Also put 4 pots of California Car Scents around the car and when ever anyone gets in the say it smells like Cherry Bakewells! :P

I'd hate to sell my deck, its such a good car. What are you going to be getting instead or have you just got to make room as you have too many?

I have cherry cali scent in my car too. only 1 pot tho as that is strong enough.... :lol:

Wow. 3 days. the longest I spent cleaning the deck was 6 hours. What on earth did you do? I managed to wash. dry, paint clean, polish and apply wax 2 times in 6 hours. (not including vacuume and interior clean)

Yup, its mine now! Taking good care of her, just last week I sanded it down and polished it up, took 3 days in total, then on Monday, back to work, park it near a tree, and now its covered in tree cap and leaves! Typical! Also put 4 pots of California Car Scents around the car and when ever anyone gets in the say it smells like Cherry Bakewells! :P

I'd hate to sell my deck, its such a good car. What are you going to be getting instead or have you just got to make room as you have too many?

i already got one pirate black VTIS 800 quid just servicing it and replacing cambelt this month then pay day weekend MOT then Tax, i am selling my camper van that we are currently using to get around in so need it on the road ASAP really. Glad your looking after it bah noodels MC2 silver its the best one i have ever seen proper sexy for a estate and black is by far the best colour for any honda (maybe champo white on the EK9 as nice :) ).

Archived