bumper size, wing size

Hi,

i have lined up a new set of front wings and a bumper ready for my new VTIS splitter have been painting for 2 weeks.. looking amazing. great end result even for a shack can!.

now i am looking at couriers as the guy wont ship.. offered me £60.00 to take two front wings and also the front bumper.. so i need to know sizes, does anyone here know what size the bumper is in mm and also the weight of the items.. (each) so i can get a quote from a courier to see if its going to be worthwhile or whether its better if i go up and drive there.. (thinking fuel is going to cost a bit more)

had a look at the tech specs of the vehicle but this is not really as much help as i need.. i would imagine that the length of the bumper is the biggest part as the wings can be packaged into one box..

HELP is MUCH appreciated:)

I came across these guys when I was looking at moving alloys around. I haven't used them but I like the way they have set the pricing out; usefull for comparison if nothing else (scroll down to the body parts section).

http://www.wheelcourier.com/book.html

I literally binned my old wing this morning so I can't weigh it for you I'm afraid, sorry!