Rover exhaust?

Paul67

well if your getting it at the right price then fair enough,but theres cheap quality backboxes that come at good prices with similar bends or can buy mandel bends of ebay which are pretty good.ive built a whole system using them before

but if your buying lets say an offset oval rear box(to keep sound levels down abit :lol: ) you are gonna pay about £80 then your 3x bends for the inlet side and then hangers tail pipe and flange it soon adds up but i know what you are saying it just depends how hands on you want to get

i done away with my free flowing exhaust after a road trip to blackpool rocks meet last september (my ears were still ringing about 30mins after we stopped) ask dave mate he was about 6 car lengths in front of me and he still couldnt hear his own exhaust :shock::lol::lol:

Well I cant weld and dont have access to a welder, so will be needing someone to change the flange for me.

What size is the normal flange on the MG/rover then, and thanks for the link

I found this one on exhaust parts uk, ok for the backbox?

http://exhaustpartsuk.com/index.php?mai ... ts_id=2040

Well I cant weld and dont have access to a welder, so will be needing someone to change the flange for me.

What size is the normal flange on the MG/rover then, and thanks for the link

I found this one on exhaust parts uk, ok for the backbox?

http://exhaustpartsuk.com/index.php?mai ... ts_id=2040

yeah mate thats the one you want but i wouldnt pay that you can get them for around £8-10 and yeah its 2.25" that you want

lol yea motorway journeys can be a pain.ive heard about fitting a butterfly in the exhaust to quiten it down when required.i really want to try doing one of those

doesnt remus have a range of exhausts with the butterfly/valve thingy