METAL brake pads

crazycustomz

all i will say is do not think they are the same as road pads the ones i have " mintex F stuff " are full blown race pads so

wear rate is more, disk wear rate is more , dust is harsher , cost is more but stopping is better and so is the fact no fade at all

i swap pads two or three days before a track day just too bed them all in if your a late braker on track there worth it big time

disk wise i just use plane disks mintex this time i have had them double line cut for the 309 just not got around to on the honda i would rather have the disks wear IMO it stops perfect and worth it if you want too shock some people :lol::lol::lol:

That's a skill thing, progressive braking, rather than JUST pad / disk quality.

If you stand on the brakes, without ABS, you will lock up instantly, no matter what brakes you have.

Hard, but progressive on AND off the brakes is the way to do it! Standing on them without ABS, you'll just lock up.

true i have toyo R1R'S so sticky tyres but ABS but my 309 has slicks and no ABS the abs is an aid if there is a skid

its like all the driver aids do not make a s**t driver good it just aids in hiding his faults being smooth on track it the way to be if your rough its going to end in tears some how x smooth late brake , bit of a nut job and good lines and you will make some expensive car owners wonder what they spent there money on lol

they have a special bedding in process its on a sheet with them

what else you done too your brakes ?